Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Replacement tablet for Kindle Fire HDX?

I've loved the Kindle Fire tablets since the first one came out. However, as I've grown older (I'm 15 now), I've found that the tablets aren't as amazing as I thought. My main problem is the lack of Google services. Since I've gotten in high school, I've found a wanting for Google apps, and a NEED for Google Drive.

What are some tablets to look at? I'll take any recommendations into account, but I'd prefer this criteria:

Around $200
Operating on Android (do not want Lollipop)
Camera (preferably front and back, but at least one or the other)
Physical buttons (like a physical home button, touchkeys as well)

I'd be at least partially satisfied with my current Kindle Fire, and probably the future generations too, but without those Google services this thing is like a large iPod touch, but even then the iPod touch would still be able to connect to Google Drive.

Thank you!

Read more: Replacement tablet for Kindle Fire HDX?