Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Correct my grammar for me?


1. I will always consider “how…”
My position inside of BOE would be to deliver Korean customers’ needs to the Chinese head office precisely. I will always consider HOW I can identify the needs of customers. How I can let BOE head office engineers to know fast and precisely about flaws. How I contribute to this company more.
2. I will improve my Chinese communication skill in 3 years.
I think learning the nation’s language is the first and the best way to understand its culture. I am very interested in Chinese culture after frequent business trips to china. I experienced many good people from China and got curious of the giant nation China all the time. I will improve my Chinese communication skill by internet language course. I’m sure it will help me to understand BOE more.

How is it?

Read more: Correct my grammar for me?