Monday, December 15, 2014

How to re-kindle a relationship/marriage after having a baby?

me and my husband been together for 5 years (6 in feb). Ever since we had our beautiful daughter,( whose now 7 months ) we haven't been so luvy duvy much cuz I stay at home all day with our daughter, which is alittle stressing… And my husband goes to work for 7-8 hours. When he gets home we don't really spend time with eachother unless were eating dinner together. But then were both taking turns giving our baby a bath and putting her to sleep. After she goes to bed, me and my husband don't really spend time together. I go in the bedroom and he is in the living room playing video games. We don't even get down and dirty as much as we use to. Its rare if we do, which isn't good. Sometime we just constantly argue over little things (because we are stressed from the baby). We tell each other we love each other and were happy with each other but our marriage has been so dull. We sometimes even look at each other like we should change our image cuz weve been letting ourselves go. We love each other and don't want nobody else but each other, we just lost our spark and happiness. I just want us to balance ourselves and have a happy and healthy marriage and re-kindle our relationship again, even though theres a baby in the picture. I just want to balance our marriage and our relationship with our daughter.has anybody ever dealt with this or is going through this. Please help

don't comment if your gonna judge. Im just asking for help

Read more: How to re-kindle a relationship/marriage after having a baby?