Saturday, August 31, 2013

Please tell me what you think of this teacher letter?

I am taking a class with a wonderful teacher whom I have gotten very close with. She is wonderful, and a great support. I have trusted her with more than most other people, and I wanted to write her a small letter of my appreciation to her for the end of the class. I would appreciate it if you could read it and tell me what you think!

Dear Miss.___,
Although I have learned many words in my life, I do not know one that truly describes what you mean to me. You have brought me a kind of love that I did not know existed. You have kindled my heart with yours, and I am blessed to have gotten to know you. I learned once, that if you love someone, whether a little or a lot, you must tell them. We don't know what the future holds and if this were the last chance I got to tell you, I'm taking it. You are very special to me and you'll be in my heart forever. You deserve all of the joy and happiness in the world. I will never forget you, and I hope you do not forget me. You changed my life, and I thank for with all of my heart.
With Love,
Christy

*a little side note, I'm fifteen, she's my English teacher around her mid-thirties, and for the people that jump to conclusions, this relationship is strictly a friendly student teacher relationship.

См. статью: Please tell me what you think of this teacher letter?