Friday, August 30, 2013

I want to know if the kindle fire is easy to use?

I am hoping to get an e-reader in the next month or two and have looked at the Kindle Fire that seems to have just about everything on it, what I need to know, is it easy to understand? reason I am asking this is because I am a bit of a technophobe (I am in my late 60's so not brought up in this era of computers and tablets, kindles etc, but trying to get to grips with it).My husband asked me what kind of Kindle I would like and the Kindle Fire looks good but some people have told me not to bother as they are complicated, are they? I don't want to waste money if a simple e-reader would be best and I just really need to know if Kindle fires are worth the money. Thanks in anticipation of some good sensible advice.

См. статью: I want to know if the kindle fire is easy to use?