Monday, June 10, 2013

I think my dog has kennel cough?

I'm really scared for my dog. He's been coughing for more than two weeks now and everytime he does it, it scares me.My parents won't take him to the vet no moatter how many times I ask them to. They keep making up excuses like, "We don't have the money for a vet." HOW IN THE WORLD do you have money for a new flatscreen tv, an ipad, an iphone, a kindle fire, A HOUSE, clothing, but out of all of that, you don't have money for just a simple trip to the vet? You spoil me, yet you complain about not having money. I didn't even ask for all these things, yet you gave them to me. I appreciate the genorousity you have for me, but I don't appreciate the treatment that you give to my dog. All he needs is to go to the vet and you won't take him.It's not like I can take him myself, you don't give me enough independen]ce to actually walk alone. I feel like crying now, I'm really scared.Do you have any advice?

См. статью: I think my dog has kennel cough?