Monday, June 10, 2013

Charging on Kindle Fire not working?

I was charging my kindle fire one night overnight with a usb charger and it stopped charging in the morning. I turned it on, and the Kindle Fire was dead. Tried to put it in charger and it wouldn't charge. Moved the charger around and for a split second it charged then stopped. After that it has only charged once where I moved it to that certain spot and it worked, but since I have tried the same thing and it shows the green light in the certain spot but not the orange light.Is it dirty? Is there a way to fix? I think it may be a loose charging port. I have tried different chargers too. And PLEASE don't tell me to buy a new one because I have talked to amazon, and they only said I could buy a new one for like 15 dollars off, and I can't afford over 100 dollars. Also are there any unofficial places you can repair a Kindle Fire?

См. статью: Charging on Kindle Fire not working?