Saturday, February 15, 2014

How to look up books that I have deleted off of my kindle app?

I am searching for this book that I really like. It's about this girl who lives with her adoptive parents but she decides to leave them because the mom is pregnant. She goes to live with this man that they told the parents she was related to, but really isn't. He's a werewolf and showed that to her in a park. She has to go once a month to this log cabin for a weekend. The werewolf has her meet all of these other eligible werewolves because he says that she is special and rare. She eventually meets Clay. He is more wolf than man and doesn't talk like at all. She goes to college and lives in an apartment with this other girl. They try not to turn the heat on that much. Clay shows up at the house as a dog/wolf and they keep him. The main character soon finds out that he is Clay. Clay works at the garage. Eventually, she bites him on the neck in front of a whole bunch of people when it is normally done in private. Clay finally talks. If you know the book, please help me. If you know how to look up deleted books on the kindle app or on Amazon, please help me. Thank you.

Читать далее: How to look up books that I have deleted off of my kindle app?