Monday, June 10, 2013

Ebay Tablets vs name brands?

Hi All,

I was thinking of buying a tablet for my son, hes only 10 so I dont really need to spend too much on one. But would make sense to add that little extra if Im going to get a more durable and reliable hardware. Currys price £100-150 compared to Ebay £50-70. I know you get what you pay for and if I was buying for myself I would easily get a more expensive one but for my son who will only be playing games and watching vids?

My question is how long do you think an ebay tablet would last for with all the updates Google does with its apps? For example, samsung and kindles are big names so would have money for ongoing customer support and updates to the hardware and software.As you know Google apps are forever updating so how would this work with a cheap tablet.
If a small company are just making mass tablets for a quick sale im thinking they may not care 3 months down the line if it is not compatible with Google updates going forward?

Have I made sense? lol

I think I may just get one in currys or pcworld as I dont like to waste money but I am just curious.

Thank you! x

См. статью: Ebay Tablets vs name brands?