Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kindle Fire HD Died? Help?

I'm sorry to be asking this again but It's been 15 minutes and the other question isn't answered.

ANYWAYS. I was playing Minecraft on my Kindle Fire HD.My Kindle was charging for about 10-15 minutes, plugged into the wall. (I got this extension for the USB about 3-4 or maybe 2 months ago) So I stood back to take a pic of my beautiful house and held down the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button. (Cuz that's how you make a screenshot!) So then BAM, It shut off and went black. I didn't even check if it was charging, and I always play and charge at the same time. (Ok, maybe 3 or 4 times) So I held down and pressed the POWER Button, but still nothing.It's charging right now. Did it die? Did I loose my house? Please answer ASAP. Thank you very much for looking at this question. :)
>>> Kindle Fire HD Died? Help?