Saturday, February 16, 2013

Does this seem successful?

I have an idea for an anime/manga but I want to self-publish it.So here is my plan.
I will write two 30-50 page eBooks for kindle per month. Each of these will act as an "episode" for the series. I will have a website built around my series and subscribers ($5/mth) will automatically receive their copies of the eBook. Once I reach enough subscribers, I will move onto creating a manga for the series. New manga pieces will be released per week to subscribers on the website. If I continue to receive more subscribers, I will move onto animating the series.

Does the process seems like it will attract customers, especially those who enjoy manga/anime?
Does it seem profitable?
Is it likely that people will enjoy this type of self-publishing?

Of course, paperbacks and DvDs will also be available for those who do not like to read or stream online.

I want some honest reviews on my idea.
Thanks.
>>> Does this seem successful?