Saturday, January 26, 2013

I dropped my Kindle in the toilet?

I have a Kindle Touch and I had it in my jacket pocket, and I didn't know that it was in there so I dropped it in the toilet as I leaned down.

I took it out right away less than a second, and wiped off water that was on the kindle.
I took the cover out from my Kindle and wiped everything with a towel. (Thankfully my toilet was recently.cleaned and didn't have anything in it except tissue)
After everything was dried I looked at the earphone holes and everything but it didn't seem to have any water in it. I tried powering it on and it works perfectly.It just loads a little bit slow when I try to turn it on.Is my Kindle alright? I'm really worried because I borrowed it from my school library…
>>> I dropped my Kindle in the toilet?