Wednesday, January 16, 2013

IPad, Kindle Fire, or Filemate Clear?

I have about $170 dollars and I want a camera and good apps and good browsing.My friend is selling his iPad 1st gen for $150 except it has a little glitch, every once and a while the screen will have lines going through but you just turn it off and hit it and it fixes, otherwise the tablets in great condition but has no cameras. The kindle is $159 for the basic (non HD) model and it has no camera and only has the Amazon App Store and is made for Amazon I think. Finally I found this tablet that I really like it has the 7 inch display that is actually better than most under $150 tablets and it has duel cameras and google play its $129. Here is the link for the filemate http://www.wintecind.com/features/FileMate/Tablet/Clear.html
>>> IPad, Kindle Fire, or Filemate Clear?