Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How to not cut deep and I don't think I'm strong enough to stop?

I should have gotten stitches on almost all my cuts on my legs. Big gashes all over my legs, but now they are scars. I've cut into fat many times. I've gone to the hospital once for some band aids on a cut.

So I don't think I can't cut, so I was wondering how to NOT cut deep?

And I told my girlfriend that I would stop for her, and *** is totally worth it to stop. But I just don't think I'm strong enough to stop. I know many coping skills and either have no motivation to try them, or they don't work for me. I pretty much have 2 coping skills, my kindle and pets. They work for me, but I can't do it all the time.
Added (1). Umm, I'm totally serious. I don't cut myself for fun. I have major depression disorder and psychosis. I've been hospitalized twice and I'm in therapy and have been in a partial hospitalization, none of it helped.

I cut to feel better. I have chronic depression and anger and hatred. I have constant emotional pain.

I have been abused, emotionally and physically, all my life by my parents.It has gotten better. I was neglected very badly. I have been bullied all my life.
Added (2). And when I say *** I mean she.it was a typo
>>> How to not cut deep and I don't think I'm strong enough to stop?