Monday, April 16, 2018

Do many people buy books on Amazon and then return them after flipping through them? Does Amazon care?

It is kind of hard to decide if you would really like to spend time reading a book with a short introduction that you can view on the website and with all the fake reviews now on everything on amazon it is hard to decide.
I asked an amazon rep last night if I could just purchase the kindle versions and look them over in 30 days instead of an actual physical book being shipped to me instead, but they told me that kindle only has a 7 day return, but if they shipped me books to look over, I could return those within 30 days. But it doesn't make sense does it? Why they do this I wonder?

Read more: https://helpkindle.com/talk/do-many-people-buy-books-on-amazon-and-then-return-them.html