Friday, August 25, 2017

How to get free Amazon Ebooks?

Hello to you all,

I have purchased a new kindle. Amazing device.
Searched Amazon store for a while and found a bit of free book out there (usually fiction and story books)

I bought my kindle in order to read business books /education because I don't want to move around with heavy book.

Books like:

Real estate
Franchise owning
The Franchise MBA: Mastering the 4 Essential Steps to Owning a Franchise
and so on…(books that teaches you. Real things)

Usually these books cost on Amazon store about 9-18$ each ebook.

I'm wondering how people read on kindle. Do they pay for every book, it's insane - would be thousands of dollars.

How can I download these books for free? Is it possible? I know that everything has a break/breach /hack/root.

You tell me that Amazon book store doesn't have a hack?

I'm sorry, but I'm really new to the ebook world, so excuse me.

Google books. How can I read there?is It free? The only thing I can do there's rate /ad to wish list the book.

I read also that Amazon has the right to remove a book you paid for and downloaded on your kindle. (here comes the DEDRM. Or whatsoever.)

Tried googling some of the ebooks but can't find pdf's or any file that can be downloaded.

For all kindle fans. Help me please.

I have Amazon Kindle 8 released year 2016.

Best regards,
Shady Abs.

Read more: How to get free Amazon Ebooks?