Sunday, April 10, 2016

I ve messed up my Kindle Fire (Tate)?


I had updated the Cyanogenmod IN the tablet. It was all going fine (although being a bit slow), only to crash a few days later - I was, at the time, downloading some series to watch later - and I tried to open an app when It all crashed. I tried to wait some time, hoping that it would unfreeze, but I wasn t lucky, so I restarted it.

Once It was turning on again, It froze on the 2nd part of the Kindle Fire logo (orange) and It just stood there. I restarted it again, and again but it never went past the orange logo. I, naively, tried to redownload the cyanogen mod into the kindle and I ve tried everything I knew and that I found on the Internet aswell (hardboot, softboot, recovery [It wont even go there anymore, It just froze on the recovery menu when I tried] and whatever)

Today, It goes to the blue logo and then it appears "KC2 / KC3 Diagnostic, Quanta ComputerInc." In blue.

Please help:( It has been like this for months now…

Read more: I ve messed up my Kindle Fire (Tate)?