Sunday, January 3, 2016

My gmail is syncing with devices I don't have? Confused?


Hi, I use a kindle fire for most of my browsing, the browser is called Silk. When I look at my current and recently synced devices, I see both a mac laptop and the windows PC I use. I've never signed into or used a mac laptop. When I click on the mac one, it says that I've used it in two different states/cities, which is completely correct; the cities that are synced with the account are both places I've been recently. I see no suspicious behavior, I'm just confused as to why my devices are incorrect. It doesn't acknowledge my kindle as a device, it always says the device I'm on is a samsung cellphone, which, like the mac laptop, I've never signed into nor have had or used; while I'm on my kindle. It doesn't make sense. Why is this happening? I noticed this happening last month too and changed my password/logged out of all synced devices but it's still happening for some reason.

Read more: My gmail is syncing with devices I don't have? Confused?