Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Can a akindle fire catch a virus from any sites that you go on on the internet?


ik they can from apps, but what if you go on the internet? I was going to watch a viedeo, and before it would start,a popup came in the middle of it. I thought i had clicked the x button at the bottom, but it tookme to the popup. I closed out immedenly.a few seconds later my kindle shut down(battery was a 0 percent,so i charged it and turned it on. Well it went to the battery with a red bar before it would turn on(i had JUST put it on the charger) and i got the message that it was optimizing ect(which has happened, but ony took a few seconds, this time it toook a few seconds.) i ad no problems with it when i turned it on and downloaded malwayre bites. It said it found nothing. I just want to make surethat it cant get infected from the internet.

Read more: Can a akindle fire catch a virus from any sites that you go on on the internet?