Friday, November 13, 2015

Kindle paperwhite or the new Kindle Fire 6 inch?

I currently have the Kindle Fire HD 7-inch 2012 Edition and I love the fact that the new Kindle is only 6 inches make it a very small and portable I do have mixed feelings about the product

I'm hoping to get the 16 GB cause I won't last with the 8GB version and my current 16 gigabyte Kindle aggravates me enough as it is with space sometimes.

I love the Kindle paperwhite because it has no glare but my current paperwhite does not have a back light which is kind of annoying but I also love the fact that the other Kindle is very small and portable almost the same size but has more features because it is also a tablet

With the Kindle paperwhite I am able to read like reading from paper but the only problem is the Kindle paperwhite does not have many options besides reading

The new Kindle Fire doesn't have much gigabytes max is only 16 which is the same one as my old Kindle Fire.

But is the tablet worth the buy?

Or should I get the Kindle paperwhite with a built-in light?

I would love a small tablet any recommendations? Kindle paperwhite or the new Kindle Fire 6 inch

Read more: Kindle paperwhite or the new Kindle Fire 6 inch?