Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Writing: Screenplays and Novels…(And Finishing them)?

My Name Is Spencer and two of the biggest life long goals of mine are this:

1) to write movies and Miniseries for TV and Film,
2) To Write a novel(s) - completed and published.

These have been the goals I've been longing for and trying with all my might. I wrote my first film, well dictated it, when I was 10 for a short film (which clocked in at 37 mins). I've been to a preforming arts school, where screenwriting rules was taught to me and college where (for a year and half - I left no need to get in to that) I wrote two shorts based on TV pilots I was writing at the time. As for novel on and off again I've tried to write one. I can write prose fiction (Prose fiction is an imaginary story, usually written down, that someone tells in everyday, natural language) and yet after a few pages (anywhere from one to thirty) I wear off. Thus I can not complete the novel, even though the basic stories I come up with and want to tell I feel for so deeply inside myself. I'd love to have them become a reality in bookstores and kindles all over the world, when I read books sometimes, it sadden me due to that realization that if some magic spell or something can't come along to help me find away to go on - novels never will reach people. It's the same with my screenplay writing, I write many stories - based upon many unique and moving concepts but none if not for two or three stories are completed - and even them I know need much editing in to smaller works in-order to be made.

Read more: Writing: Screenplays and Novels…(And Finishing them)?