Friday, November 13, 2015

Is it worth buying a tablet?


Ok this may sound like a dumb question, but I honestly want to know if people who have tablets get good use out of them, considering most people also have smartphones and laptops. I m thinking about buying a kindle fire since the older model is only $50 now, but I m not sure if it s worth buying when I already have a laptop, smartphone, and a kindle e-reader (the kindle keyboard, which is older and great for reading but not for much more.)

Do people who have fires/ipads/other tablets feel like they use them? I wouldn t use it in the car since I get carsick, but I think I would probably use it a lot while traveling, at the gym, etc. And I m in college so it would be a lot easier to bring to class than a laptop. I just don t know if it s worth getting another device, that kind of makes me feel ridiculous.

Anyone have multiple devices and like/regret having them?

Read more: Is it worth buying a tablet?