Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Is this typical with Kindle ebooks?


I bought a tablet about a year ago for the main purpose of reading ebooks so I download the Kindle app. A lot of the books on Kindle are series books such as "Book Title John Doe book 1, Book Title John Doe book 2. I have read several John Doe book 1's so I decided to download a book 2. This is the specifics for book 1 and book 2 of the same series.

Book 1
Pages 160
Locations 1732
387KB

Book 2
Pages 160
Locations 1848
376KB

As you can see the specifics for the two books are very close, but the font size of book 2 is close to twice as big
as book 1 when I have the app set on the largest font size.
I estimate book 2 is about half as long as book 1.
If it is typical why do you think so?

Read more: Is this typical with Kindle ebooks?