Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Why cant I find The Price of Spring ANYWHERE?


Ive been reading the Long Price Quartet by Daniel Abraham. A series of fantasy books that came out a little while ago. The four books cam out between 2006 and 2009. I have the first three books, A Shadow in Summer, A Betrayal in Winter, and An Autumn War, and am halfway through the third book. Its the last book, The Price of Spring, that I cant find.

I have a pretty reliable source of books. Thriftbooks.com can get you just about any book you want for under $5, usually under $4, if youre okay with paperbacks, which I prefer. Thats where I got all the first three books easy. Now looking for the last book, the site only has it in hardcover for over $20. Its one of the most expensive books Ive ever seen on that entire site. But no matter where I look online, I cant find ANY evidence that the book actually exists in physical form. Even searching google and amazon and B&N, the biggest books sellers on the planet, I can only find audio and kindle versions.

I need to have this book in a physical copy, and I really dont want to pay $20 for it, but the most puzzling thing is that these sites sell all the other books. And its not even that new. Why would only the last book be the rarest book ive ever tried to find, and only in hardcover? Why would the other books, published in 2006,2007, and 2008 be so easy to find, but the one from 2009 is ridiculously elusive?

Does anyone know where I can find a paperback version of this book and why its so hard to find?

Read more: Why cant I find The Price of Spring ANYWHERE?