Monday, August 17, 2015

Stopped cold at College by the Kindle fire?


Why did my kindle fire book fail to open on the first day of class? When I downloaded the kindle reader and opened the book on a second occasion on a PC desktop with the kindle reader-the download failed to open stating- " the number of downloads etc. Are too much--do you want to purchase the book again etc."---How am I supposed to use my class book etc. At school when I can't open it up on a desktop etc.----No one else has my password etc.-My "house" where my desktop is 300 miles away etc.---Even if I could access my desktop--the pop-up just stated I can't open the book up on a desktop anymore only on a kindle fire etc.----So I have to squint for the entire semester etc.---I'll let you know this is a 140$ kindle fire book! Basic college mathmatics by elayn gay etc.--the 5th edition---So WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Read more: Stopped cold at College by the Kindle fire?