Thursday, May 21, 2015

I split juice on my cracked tablet, and I don't know what to do?!


I took my tablet to school this morning (which is in fact a Kindle Fire HD) for a project we needed to do. While that, I forgot I had a cup of orange juice in my bag and it burst, wetting everything including my tablet.

This happen around 12:45 today. I just got back home, and I'm freaking out! My tablet is cracked, with a few holes around it, allowing some of the juice to seep in and damage it from the inside. Now it won't turn back on! Occasionally it will for a while, but it's always stuck on the load screen, then it cuts back to black.

If my parents find out that it got broken, then they'll kill me! What do I do?! Can I still save it?

Read more: I split juice on my cracked tablet, and I don't know what to do?!