Monday, April 27, 2015

When is WWE Payback and what channel is it on in the UK? BQ what did you think of Extreme Rules?


When is WWE Payback and what channel is it on in the UK? BQ what did you think of Extreme Rules?
Added (1). I thought Extreme Rules was passable… But should have been longer. Payback BETTER not be on Box Office because if it is… I'm gonna be mad. The WWE Network won't work on my kindle for some reason and I don't have a backup computer right now (THIS ONE IS NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR ADOBE FLASH PLAYER… I'VE HAD HUGE PROBLEMS WITH THAT PROGRAM ON OTHER COMPUTERS AND THOSE WERE WINDOWS! THIS ONE IS A MAC AND IT WAS Really EXPENSIVE. I'm working on getting a fixer upper but I'm no good with £££

Read more: When is WWE Payback and what channel is it on in the UK? BQ what did you think of Extreme Rules?