Sunday, December 14, 2014

Should I buy a ipod touch 5th generation 16gb or Kindle Fire HD 6 16gb?

Hey all. I am interested in buying a new handheld device to use whilst slowly replacing my aging 4th gen.touch. I want a device to browse the web on, enjoy new apps on, and have a decent amount of space, so no less then 16gb. So far I like reviews of the 6 inch fire and its reasonably large screen for a one hand device. It is also a good amount cheaper as well. On the other hand i love my beloved ipod touch and I trust everything apple related, as well as really liking the looks of the 5th gen touch and its camera capabilities. I am worried though that the device is already a couple years old and I dont want it to age quickly. Can anyone recommend one over the other or have experience with ne of them? These two devices are what I am interested in the most but if there are any $200 or less recommendations for tablets that would also be appreciated.

For a little background, I am a 20 year old college student who doesn't upgrade tech often, so whichever one I buy I will own it for no less then a few years. Thanks

Read more: Should I buy a ipod touch 5th generation 16gb or Kindle Fire HD 6 16gb?