Saturday, November 22, 2014

How to download movies on my laptop from amazon? - 1

I cant find where I'm able to download my tv show and movies on to my computer, I've got this kindle for my sixteenth birthday and bought a kindle fire hd. (worst buy ever) I got it thinking I can use it on the air planes to watch movies and TV shows becasue I always travle. But I gave up on that thing becasue I cant even look at my photos with out the intrenet. So that dose me no good but I bought all these tv shows and movies that I'll wanna watch on the plane. So the amazon thing said that I can download on any device. But I couldnt find the download button so I was looking for the button when it said that I need to register my device.It said to look for a code on my device a five charter code. I have a dell and I feel like a idiot enough for not saving for a Ipad or buying somthing I dont want and wasting it away on this. Can anyone help becasue I'm annoyed.

Read more: How to download movies on my laptop from amazon? - 1