Monday, October 27, 2014

So, I'm planning on writing a e-book?

So basically, I am 13 years old and I want to write a book from scratch. I don't want it to be amazing. Just something that can make me a couple hundred dollars. Maybe possibly even help with getting into college or university 5 or 6 years ahead. If I like writing, I might make more. But the problem is,

1. I have no idea wtf to write about
2. I don't know where to write it. Since it will be sold as a kindle e-book on amazon I don't know where I need to write it. What program, and if there is a specific program to do such action.
Added (1). Ok. Heres an update. Yes I am inspired. Despite you belief this is going to be amazing!
So my plot line is theres a 17 year old boy who just graduated high school and is about to go to college. But is downright forced to commit a very huge crime by an undercover terrorist. And has to spend a long time in prison.
I like the whole plot line. What should I name it? I have a couple names thought of.
Sealed
Destined
Destiny
Doomed
Demised
Fate
Defunct
Wasted
Finished
Thanks!

Read more: So, I'm planning on writing a e-book?