Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lack of female sexual desire?

I have no idea why, but in the last year I've slowly but surely just not wanted to sleep with my husband! Its not him at all, I just don't fancy it, I'd rather sleep, or read my kindle and I know its hurting him, I've even pretended to be asleep a few times so I don't have to face turning him down again.

I never used to be like this, its just this last year (we've been married for 5 years) that I have no intrest at all in sex. My poor hubby has done all he can to help me get my libido back and now he's starting to loose his understanding.

Can some one please help? I asked my doctor for advice and she suggested I might suffer from Female Sexual Arousal Disorder but all I can find on line is pages telling me what it IS, but nothing to help us. I don't want it to ruin mine and my hubbies lives. Can someone offer advice? Or even just a good website?

Read more: Lack of female sexual desire?