Thursday, September 18, 2014

Eyes have trouble adjusting from close to far away?

My eyes have been giving me problems for a good 6 months. I have glasses and I have an astigmatism in my right eye. I just recently got new glasses in April and have had problems every since. My eyes when I watch tv or read on my Kindle or phone are fine until I look in a far away distance. They are blurry and look like black snow falling around. Sometimes they are blurry (usually left eye) when reading my phone. Sometimes I will wake up and my right eye will be blurry. My eyes get tired after 3 hours of being up. I have heavy eyelids throughout the day which makes my eyes feel strained. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Seen 2 eye doctors now and was told my tear ducts are clogged causing me dry eyes.

Read more: Eyes have trouble adjusting from close to far away?