Monday, August 4, 2014

What can I do for fun while I'm grounded that won't get me in anymore trouble than I'm already in?

I'm grounded for 3 weeks over something I said to my parents (basically I told them that they weren't the boss of me). Anyways I got myself grounded and I am miserable (I know that's the point of being grounded, but it sucks). My parents took my phone, my going out privileges, my TV, my computer (I borrowed my older brother's phone to get on the internet), and even my kindle. I have nothing to do! I'm so bored that I spent the entire day with my parents. I went to church with them just to be able to leave the house, when we got home I sat in the living room and talked with them for hours just because I was feeling lonely/bored, and then I spent my evening helping my mom with dinner and doing all of the extra chores I have. Tomorrow my mom is already planning to drag me around with her on errands all day. She has to go to the grocery store, go to the office store to pick up school supplies for me and my brother, and then she has to pick up something from her friend's house. What can I do so I don't spend all of the next three weeks with my parents?

Read more: What can I do for fun while I'm grounded that won't get me in anymore trouble than I'm already in?