Friday, August 8, 2014

Two T - Squares in my chart?!

There are two T- Squares in my chart.

Sun (27 degrees capricorn in 8th house) square Mars ( 26 degrees libra in 5th house)
Mars opposition Saturn ( 27 degrees Aries in 11th house) which squares the sun

Then

Neptune ( 1 degree Aquarius in 9th house) square Mars, mars opposition saturn, saturn square neptune.

And I read somewhere that the signs in a T - square are supposed to be all in the same quality ( cardinal, mutable, fixed) but in my Neptune Apexed one, Neptune is fixed while the rest are in Cardinal.

My Sun is conjunct Neptune.

Oh and is it true my life will suck? Cos I have two squares which is one more than average.

i'll forever be grateful if you answer. There isnt mch content on the net

Read more: Two T - Squares in my chart?!