Friday, August 1, 2014

My keyboard isn't working?

I am typing from my kindle bc my computers keyboard won't work. I'm not sure if it's a virus. Can you get a virus that affects your keyboard? I was unaware you could. Anyways, when I try to type it makes this clicking noise. I have searched the web for answers and tried what I found: Turn completely off, remove battery for 5 minutes, reinstall, turn machine back on, and it should work, and Go to control panel, select keyboard, and make sure no boxes are checked. There ARE no boxes to check. It all started when I was playing MC, I wasn't even on a website that held a potential virus. Even my brother who wants to be a programmer when he's older said "I'm not in the IT." After I told him what was going on he was like, "Have you tried turning it off then on again?" I laughed, but I'm still mad.

Read more: My keyboard isn't working?