Friday, August 1, 2014

I need superhero names for my story?

Three of the main characters in my story are superheros and I have their abilities all figured out but I can't think of superhero names for them.
The first one is a girl and her main power is supersonic scream kind of like Banshee from Xmen First Class. She is also telepathic and has some telekinetic abilities. I was thinking of something like Supersonic but it sounds like I'm ripping off Sonic the hedgehog or something.
The second character is also a girl and is an archer kind of like Hawkeye from Avengers. She also has superhuman eyesight allowing her to see things you would normally only be able to see with special equipment. Since she's an archer I've already looked into the Greek and Roman mythologies and names that mean hunter and archer. None of them really peaked my interest. So if you could think of something a little different I'd appreciate it.
The third one is a boy who can breathe fire and control it to a certain extent. I don't want to use dragon as his superhero name because I've seen it been used before.
I'm probably being extremely picky but I don't want to use something that a lot of other people have probably already used. I appreciate any suggestions.

Read more: I need superhero names for my story?