Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Do these things cause bad eyesight?

So, I used to read a lot for like hours as soon as I got home, After I finished reading my eyes would be blurry but then within a hour be back to normal and perfect again, but one time when I finished reading my eyesight didn't go back, to being perfect but I didn't worry and thought it would go but the next morning it was the same. Then after that it continued getting worse for like 6 weeks then stayed the same, that next Christmas my mother brought me a kindle fire hd for reading and because I wanted something to play games on, I used it all the time. And then, (Again) My eyes starting getting worse still, I ignored because I thought it would go away but it didn't. Then at Christmas (a year later) My mother got me a laptop, I use it all the time and dont sit that close to the screen now my eyes have gotten quite a bit worse…

At arms length I can see them all clearly, My arm is roughly 60cm (I totally didn't use a ruler. XD)
Do you think I'll need glasses? (I have a eye test tomorrow which I am terrified for!

Read more: Do these things cause bad eyesight?