Friday, August 8, 2014

Am I the only one that finds Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram to be pretty dumb?

I just turned 27 but I can say that Im a little oldschool when it comes to the overall persona of how society should spend their day. I cannot believe how many people there are out there that spends thousands of hours behind a computer screen with these social networking/blogging, micro-blogging sites or whatever its called. Nobody hangs out anymore, they are too busy tweeting or blogging just about the same, trivial thing as before. The way I see it, how in the world could other people find any relevance whatsoever from someone that is tweeting about themselves going to the store or to a movie theater?

You know what they say, "if you cant beat em', join em'" and if there is no way that society (specifically people of my generation) could be pursuaded to go back to how it was… Then should I just go with the flow and do what everyone else does with these sites? Its pretty sad for guys who cannot get a GF just because he doesnt have a Twitter account. I guess its cause he's not "in with the crowd" or "in with the fad" these days.

*I actually had a facebook account but this was years and years ago. I deactivated it after a month because it just wasnt my style.

Read more: Am I the only one that finds Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram to be pretty dumb?