Saturday, July 26, 2014

What kind of story would you pay a dollar to read, adult scifi, or regular scifi?

I plan on writing sme short stories on Amazon, novellettes or something, of the scifi genre. I have an established universe from which to draw these stories from, but that universe is the setting for an adult game. While I have given this universe far more depth than most adult games have, and it is therefore quite usable in a cleaner context, avoiding the adult content when writing a story would take a lot of effort. I'm willing to make this effort, but I want to know, first: if you were browsing your Amazon Kindle for short scifi, would you be more likely to read a clean scifi or an adult one? This will help me decide which to write. Although I will enjoy it, I'm doing it because I need money.

Read more: What kind of story would you pay a dollar to read, adult scifi, or regular scifi?