Saturday, July 26, 2014

What do you decipher from this poem?

A final Adieu!

I stand in the middle.
Middle of nowhere.
Looking in the past.
Not just a glare.
Time flies fast…
Leaving me to fiddle.
With pieces of present.
And the facets of future.
Things to lament.
Nightmares and torture.
Memories to be cherished.
Starting to dwindle.
So i decide to begone.
Dying to kindle.
Known by none.
Before the charm is perished.
Words are swords, that fight ruthless.
Let the hilt hold them dear.
Perspectives change, care joins less.
My fondness shall fade, i truly fear.
Wrath of the world.
Harsh it is always, shall be so.
Relinquish and hurled.
Mate with odium, ennui it shall be.
Retain and reminiscence.
That's what shall be done.
If nothing cant be better.
I'll not kill it to none.
Mending the broken letter.
You shall see me by the fence. 

The thing is, I wrote this poem for some special reason. I want to know what someone unknown to what my intention was behind this, would decipher it as.

Thanks for your answer. 😃

Read more: What do you decipher from this poem?