Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Did I mess things up with my crush?

Ok so I've like this girl for a while and last week I asked her some questions on ask fm under both anon and an anon account. I gave myself a techie name and then I had my friend tell her via Facebook to go to a website I set up and basically it explained how I think she's pretty and that I would've taken her to homecoming if I wasn't so shy. Then her friend figured out who I was and so she wanted to talk to me since I said I wanted to get to know her. But her phone us broken so she's been messaging me via kik on her kindle. We talked for two days for like one or two hours each day. I thought it was going well but she didn't reply after she asked me why I decided to do all of this now and I said I didn't know that I just figured I should tell her now that I want to before I got too scared to talk to her again. It's been four days and she hasn't even turned on her kindle because my message is still sending. What do I do? Btw I did comment on one of her instagram pictures to tell her about this app that could've made what she was doing easier and she thanked my friend instead of me and then deleted the post after he corrected her. I don't think my message said anything to offend her. What do I do?

Read more: Did I mess things up with my crush?