Saturday, November 15, 2014

Best Black Friday Tablet Deal?

Hey I was just wondering what everyone is thinking is the best deals for tablets on Black Friday this year? I don't care all that much about the brand, I just want it to be a decently good brand. Not a huge fan of apple products (I like them but just not for me) so no Ipads. We are going to buy quite a few tablets this year. We are probably buying a couple kindle Fires already (not for me) and hoping for a laptop (under 200) and another tablet with a key board or key board compatible (under 200). So just want to know what you guys think so far is the best deals or the best tablets. Just so you know we have all the major companies here (Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Staples, RadioShack, Sears, etc). Thanks

Read more: Best Black Friday Tablet Deal?