Friday, June 6, 2014

Why does amazon not have a manual time/date change option on their kindle fire hdx 7?

I know that I can't manually change the date and time on a kindle fire hdx 7 (if I'm wrong please tell me) but what I want to know is why they removed that option. Because I can't think of a single valid reason for it because older generations had that option and this generation has no such option and I just don't understand why. I just want to know because this has completely and utterly confused me. I want to change the date and time so that I can cause a seasonal event in a game I'm playing.
To be completely clear I've looked everywhere and Amazon (from what I can tell) has said absolutely nothing about this.

Read more: Why does amazon not have a manual time/date change option on their kindle fire hdx 7?