Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Why do my android phone chargers keep breaking? Can you charge a kindle fire on an android charger?

I have gone through 4 or 5 phone chargers since I got my Galaxy S3 in September. The last 3 ones have been used and broken in the past three months. My friend told me that bending the charger weirdly would cause it to break, so I have been careful about that. Then I thought I was just buying cheap chargers, so I bought a nice $20 charger that lasted about 2 weeks. I use my chargers to charge both my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my Kindle Fire. Is that why they break? Can I only use one charger for one device? I am now sharing a charger with my mom, which isn't fun, but I don't charge my Kindle on it in case that's why they are breaking because I don't want to break her charger too. I want to know why they keep breaking before I buy a new one. Please tell me as specific as possible how to keep my chargers from breaking. Thank you.

Read more: Why do my android phone chargers keep breaking? Can you charge a kindle fire on an android charger?