Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Water got into my kindle! What do I do?!

So I was washing my kindle off with a damp cloth and I guess after I wiped a second time with a more wet cloth that a bit of water got into the two ports (headphone and charging) and I'm very sad and think that I may have lost it. So let me explain into further detail. So I just noticed after drying it that when I put the charger in that it didn't work, the same with the headphones. But I was being very cautious with washing it and only a little bit of water got into it because it still works (just not the two ports) so is it big damage or just small damage? What can I do to get it out because I don't want to tell this to my mother as she will be upset. Thanks in advance.

Read more: Water got into my kindle! What do I do?!