Monday, May 12, 2014

I need positive advice on writing this book?


Hello everyone,

I'm just asking for some advice on creating this book I'm really thinking of writing a book on. I want to write it on Historical and Present people who have achieved great sucess while having Aspergers Syndrome despite the negatives in there lives. I also want to write this without giving the reader the look that I have, I do, I was diagnosed when I was 10. I don't really want it to be 220 pages more 85-175 pages. I think I really need to write this because I need to show myself also that I can do very positive and great things in my life, besides the negativity in my life right now. I plan to publish through Kindle and Amazon. I'm worried about sending it to an actual publisher because, there's nothing in Iowa for publishing and I don't want to really deal with very strict, negative, treat you like your not good enough people. I just need to do this for me and other teenagers and adults with AS and really put a postive Ideology and mix of " You can do it out there"!

Thank You!

P.S. - Is digital publishing better than actual physical. If you say physical can you give me some pros and cons of how to do it and what it's about.

Thank You!

John

Read more: I need positive advice on writing this book?