Monday, April 21, 2014

Kindle Paperwhite battery life?


I bought a Kindle Paperwhite around two weeks ago, because I've read on Amazon about its impressive battery life that can last for more than a month. But so far I'm not seeing it. I have the lights on around 10, and I keep the wifi on all times. I turn off the screen when I don't use it, but I still have to charge every two to three days, which is far from what they mentioned on the website, and it's brand new too! I only have like 20 books or so. The thing is, now that I'm on spring break, I do read a lot, like 8 hours a day. I also charge on my computer because I like to organize my library while it's charging instead of charging with a mains socket. Is this the reason why my Kindle is draining battery like crazy? How long is its batteries supposed to last (I know what they say on the website is not usually true), and what can I do to extend its battery life? Thanks

Read more: Kindle Paperwhite battery life?