Sunday, April 27, 2014

Is it worth $15 to have the ads removed from the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9?


I'm considering getting a Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 16 gb. I'm curious about the ads on the lock screen. Are they pictures or videos? How long do you have to watch the ad for? Is it worth the extra $15 to have the ads removed? I wasn't really planning on spending $400 on a tablet, but it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do to get a medium/large tablet that's fast. My dad has a samsung galaxy tablet and complains that it's slow, so I'm willing to pay extra for a fast tablet. I'm planning on reading a lot of magazines, surfing the internet, and maybe some games on it.

What are your opinions on the tablet and do you think it's worth $15 to get the ads removed?

Thanks!

Read more: Is it worth $15 to have the ads removed from the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9?