Sunday, April 27, 2014

Writing a Non-Fiction Book Advice?


Hello,

Hi everyone I have a bit of a problem. I'm trying to write a short 60 page book on Geography.

- Coastal Geography
- Political Geography
- Climatology/Meteorology
- Historical Geography
- Seismology
- Oceanography
- Economic Geography

These are the ones I like the best. I'm trying to keep it a short documentary type of book. I love writing, I enjoy it, and It's a hobbie. I have the ideas in my head, I just can't put it on paper. I plan on putting it on Amazon.Kindle Store, if I can get an Idea. Basically I'm just asking for advice and maybe some techniques. Can I also get some advice on how to stick with an idea and not being un-confident about it. I love doing research and it's fun, it's just looking for away to put it on paper.

Can somebody positive and really just helpful answer this question because I was just lectured the other day on how terrible it is and how I'm not fit for it.

Thank you!

Read more: Writing a Non-Fiction Book Advice?