Saturday, March 15, 2014

I took a unintentional nap. How to i fall asleep now?

I might have just experienced one of the weirdest things with my body. I layed down around 4:30 ish and watched some stuff on my Kindle. I started getting sleepy at one point and decided to take a nap. I was asleep by 5 easily. The weird thing is I didn't feel tired at all until I layed down. So anyways, I woke up. At 11:03! Yeah at night. These 6 and a half hours! A nap is not that long! I didn't know my body could sleep that long, nap wise. I wasn't even that tired! What happened! So I've lost my Friday night and on top of it my whole family is asleep and I feel refreshed and fantastic. Why did my body sleep so long did it think it was night time? More importantly how do I go to sleep now?! Please help.

Читать далее: I took a unintentional nap. How to i fall asleep now?